NJOE Writer Drive!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Mos Eisley Cantina View previous topic :: View next topic  
NJOE Writer Drive!
 PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:14 pm Reply with quote  
EUC Staff
EUC Staff

Hey everyone!

I just wanted to let you all know that NJOE (New Jedi Order Encyclopedia) is having a writer's drive and I'm here to pass the word around. If you're interested in writing for them, there are many categories you can choose from, offering a great variety to take up. Those include:

Character bios
Battle descriptions
Arc, book, and comic summaries
Working on the SW dictionary
Articles on various planets and governments
Miscellaneous

You can also choose to be a general writer, where you have the option to write a bit of everything. NJOE has a relaxed, nice atmosphere, welcoming any new prospects to the site, where you can write to your heart's desire.

There's a small testing period before you become a full fledged writer, though it only consists of writing smaller bios than you would if you were a full writer, so that you have time to get a feel for the writing system there.

Anyone interested can email the encyclopedia head at darkjedi@njoe.com. If you're also interested in the "news" section of the site, he will refer you to the news head for further information. NJOE is currently reorganizing itself, adding new content, changing things, ect, so now would be the best time possible to join, though any time at all you'd be welcome to. I myself am a writer there and I can assure you that NJOE is a great site with a welcoming atmosphere, and it currently does need more writers.

If you're interested, send an email to the one I provided above, and if you have any questions you can post here, PM me, or email the encyclopedia head himself. Hope to see you there. Very Happy

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Mos Eisley Cantina

Page 1 of 1