Forum Exclusives
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Official Forum of Solo Sound View previous topic :: View next topic  
 PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:40 pm Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

I was very impressed that ya'll got it up at all on the first try. That doesn't mean anything against you guys, of course, just that so many first times never even get off the ground. So...*applauds*...you are congratulated. Smile

And besides, I had fun watching your difficulties...they were amusing. Very Happy

"It's not about the legacy you leave, it's about the life you live." ~Mara Jade Skywalker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:07 pm Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

Hey, was wondering, have ya'll still been doing the live shows? Or has that come to a temporary halt? Cause I keep forgetting to tune in until 8 o'clock my time, which is too late. So yeah, was just wondering. Smile

"It's not about the legacy you leave, it's about the life you live." ~Mara Jade Skywalker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:54 pm Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

No, the live show we did was a just a test, we haven't been doing them live since then. However, live shows every week start this Thursday. For now, it will be audio only, with a video of my screen. We won't be showing ourself yet, because we still can't get that to work.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:31 pm Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

Ah, I see. Well...will try to remember to tune in all the same. Smile

Good luck on getting the video to work!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:09 pm Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

EUCast LIVE!!!! : http://www.eucantina.net/archives/3926

Also: You can now call EUCast and leave a voicemail to be played on the show from your own phone, for free! EUCast is now using Google Voice, which is free for the caller and recipient. You can call 530-EUT-K421 (530-388-5421) to leave a voicemail for free. The voicemail will be recorded, and can be played on the show. Please use this opportunity to ask questions, or to give us your thoughts on the EU news.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:56 pm Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

Ok so I'm going to catch up- but apparently can only go back so many episodes? Is there any where they are all archived?

-Bring on your thousands, one at a time or all in a rush. I don't give a damn. None shall pass.
-
-To become a Jedi, it is not the Force one must learn to control but oneself.
-
-Podcasts: Star Wars Beyond the Films, The Star Wars Report, & EUCast

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:15 pm Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

Every episode should be available on the main site, but there is little need to start from episode one. We are very different from how we were back then, in many ways.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:35 am Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

Old Master Ben wrote:
Every episode should be available on the main site, but there is little need to start from episode one. We are very different from how we were back then, in many ways.

I bet. Really enjoyed how you guys handled KT's departure- thoughts ran parallel.

As for Big 3 death- I always thought it'd be handled in a trilogy- 1st book Han goes out Doc holiday style with Leia near with his boots off. Leia by 2nd book handles Han's death like a Jedi, by the end of the 2nd Leia ends up making a Sacrifice foe either the Galaxy, or either the Jedi or Imperial Jedi Orders. Luke will live on as the Master he'd be able to handle both deaths better then Han or Leia IMO. And flash forward as (one side of me feels this way the other is blaze of glory) Luke's reward for a life of service he dies peacfully with Ben with him, as he has a vision of the future and knows Ben's Order will be strong and Ben will be fine. Luke Fades out into the Force. End book 3- though I'd put his "death" as some time in the future- don't tie it down so much.

-Bring on your thousands, one at a time or all in a rush. I don't give a damn. None shall pass.
-
-To become a Jedi, it is not the Force one must learn to control but oneself.
-
-Podcasts: Star Wars Beyond the Films, The Star Wars Report, & EUCast

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:59 pm Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

Hey everyone. SoS (Andrew) is leaving EUCast, as most of you know. Tonight is his final show. If you want to send Andrew an email thanking him for his two years of work on EUCast, before the show, or during it, send the email to eucast@eucantina.net. I'd really appreciate it if we could could a ton of people to do that. Smile

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:58 am Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

Some promos for the Return of EUCast, and for the EU Review, our new monthly product review podcast.

EUCast
http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/5907897

EU Review
http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/5908059

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:41 am Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

Hello everyone. We really want to hear your feedback for weeks LIVE EUCast. If the EU were to start over, and only 5 current expanded universe works could remain in the new EU, what would you keep? Books, comics, games. You can go with individual books and comics, or a whole series.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:17 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Old Master Ben wrote:
Hello everyone. We really want to hear your feedback for weeks LIVE EUCast. If the EU were to start over, and only 5 current expanded universe works could remain in the new EU, what would you keep? Books, comics, games. You can go with individual books and comics, or a whole series.

Thrawn Trilogy

NJO

Bane trilogy

LOTF

FOTJ

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:46 pm Reply with quote  

Very difficult...

Luke Skywalker and the Shadows of Mindor
Darth Bane Trilogy
Edge of Victory I & II
Thrawn Trilogy
Ultimate Alien Anthology

"I believe toys resonate with us as humans, we can hold them them, it's tactile, real! They are totems for our extended beliefs and imaginations. A fetish for ideas that hold as much interest and passion as old religious relics for some. We display them in our homes. They show who we are. They are signals for similar thinking people. A way we connect with each other...and I guess thats why I do toys. That connection." -Ashley Wood

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:08 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Location: Sitting in front of a fireplace on Naboo exchanging pathetic dialogue with Anakin

Thrawn trilogy/dualogy

Shadows of Mindor

NJO

X-wing series

Republic Commando

So this is how liberty dies....with thunderous applause.

Those without swords can still die upon them

The world is a mess and I just need to rule it.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:17 pm Reply with quote  

Stang, I forgot about the X-wing series. That was a good one. Cool

"I believe toys resonate with us as humans, we can hold them them, it's tactile, real! They are totems for our extended beliefs and imaginations. A fetish for ideas that hold as much interest and passion as old religious relics for some. We display them in our homes. They show who we are. They are signals for similar thinking people. A way we connect with each other...and I guess thats why I do toys. That connection." -Ashley Wood

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Official Forum of Solo Sound

Page 3 of 4