Coffee
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Mos Eisley Cantina View previous topic :: View next topic  
Coffee
 PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 5:31 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

So, do we have any addicts in the room? Please raise your hand. It's okay, don't be shy. I'll be the first to admit that I'm absolutely addicted to coffee. Frozen coffee, that is. The only thing that keeps me away from it for the most part is that I don't have a ton of money. So spending $4-$5 per coffee just adds up when you're talking every other day. Which is how often I would buy it if I were financially able to do so. As it is, I rarely buy a coffee more than once a week, which only brings me to $20-$25 a month, approx. Of course...I could take that right there and buy a Star Wars book! Shocked

So...what's your favorite? Mine is the caramel frappuccino at Starbucks and the caramel granita at PJ's. Caramel fanatic right here. I am currently drinking my own put together creation at home. It takes a lot of caramel! Makes me cringe every time.

But anyway, share your coffee addictions, or lack of them. Anybody like those chocolate covered coffee bean things? I can't stand them, but my mom loves them. She gets them out of the little candy machine thing at PJ's. But anyway.

"It's not about the legacy you leave, it's about the life you live." ~Mara Jade Skywalker

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 6:42 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Your favorite is the caramel frappuccino? Small world, mine too! Of course I am not a huge coffee fan, and only have it like once every three months or so.

I am addicted to lemonade though. Its so good, slightly sour and really sweet.... put some crushed ice in there.......... ahhhh Very Happy

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 7:07 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Ha, ha. Then you would have been a sucker for the fair the other day. When I went to the zoo they were having their annual Asian Heritage Festival, and the only drinks to be had were lemonade. With a lot of crushed ice. Smile

"It's not about the legacy you leave, it's about the life you live." ~Mara Jade Skywalker

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 9:07 pm Reply with quote  

my favorite is black, preferably hot but room temperature is fine too (saves on trips to the microwave Smile ). Sometimes I add an ice cube if its very hot and I can't wait for it to cool to a "will not burn tongue" temperature (typically this occurs during lunch break between classes and/or in the morning when I really need the caffeine). Sometimes though I get the Starbucks vanilla frapacinoes you can buy at the store.

I probably consumed more coffee per day this semester than the previous 3.5 years of college. Razz

Coffee...
 PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 12:24 am Reply with quote  
EUC Staff
EUC Staff

We have a machine at work the dispenses French Vanilla. I make sure that my mug is full before our staff meetings every Tuesday.

Other then that, my coffee of choice is de-caf ( I can't have caffein and I'm supposed to stay away from coffee all together ) with two sugars or two creamers.

Your Uncle Kal

P.S. Have a safe weekend everyone!!

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 10:30 pm Reply with quote  
Knight
Knight

I can't say I'm a coffee addict , but it sure helps start the day off on a positive note! Very Happy

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 4:27 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

I wouldn't say I'm a coffee addict, but I tend to drink atleast a dozen cups or mugs of coffee during a normal day.

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 10:48 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Rouge77 wrote:
I wouldn't say I'm a coffee addict, but I tend to drink atleast a dozen cups or mugs of coffee during a normal day.

Shocked

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 11:34 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Trying to get off the stuff. I used to drink it straight black with expresso daily. I actually have a friend who drinks like 4 pots a day, no lie.

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 12:51 pm Reply with quote  

No coffee for me. Never fancied the stuff.

"I believe toys resonate with us as humans, we can hold them them, it's tactile, real! They are totems for our extended beliefs and imaginations. A fetish for ideas that hold as much interest and passion as old religious relics for some. We display them in our homes. They show who we are. They are signals for similar thinking people. A way we connect with each other...and I guess thats why I do toys. That connection." -Ashley Wood

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 2:05 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Coffee? *throws up*
Embarassed Sorry about that. Seriously though, even if I did like it I probably wouldn't drink it to avoid being an addict. I love tea though.

Where sky and water meet,
Where the waves grow sweet,
Doubt not, Reepicheep,
To find all you seek,
There is the utter east.

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 8:13 pm Reply with quote  
Knight
Knight

Rouge77 wrote:

Holy Smokes, dude! Shocked Isn't that just a bit too much? How do you sleep at night? That much would keep me going for, probably 3 days straight! And possibly a heart attack, or psychotic episode mixed in too! Very Happy

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 9:31 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

jedipoodoo wrote:
That much would keep me going for, probably 3 days straight!

I am picturing the Energizer Bunny Very Happy

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 3:26 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

jedipoodoo wrote:
Rouge77 wrote:

Holy Smokes, dude! Shocked Isn't that just a bit too much? How do you sleep at night? That much would keep me going for, probably 3 days straight! And possibly a heart attack, or psychotic episode mixed in too! Very Happy

I rest my case. Wink

Where sky and water meet,
Where the waves grow sweet,
Doubt not, Reepicheep,
To find all you seek,
There is the utter east.

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 8:26 pm Reply with quote  
Padawan
Padawan

I like coffee, my mom makes a really, REALLY strong coffee that I guess would upset a normal stomach greatly. I have my mommie's stomach of course! I can't have it black though it needs a lot of sugar and milk.

Have you guys ever had moolattes? UGH. Those are to die for!

Omg I'm going to dieeee!
They're like $4. So I can't have them all the time. Since I don't work because I'm a lazy good-for-nothing I rarely have them. I'm going to raid DQ one day and make six million moolattes.

I have cappuccino mix in my cabinet, so if I ever crave moolattes, I'll just drink that to somehow suppress my hunger. :C

>>>>>>>>>>>>"Oh man I shot Marvin in the face."

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Mos Eisley Cantina

Page 1 of 2