Star Wars Art ( Mad Wookie Is Mad )

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » Creative Works View previous topic :: View next topic  
Star Wars Art ( Mad Wookie Is Mad )
 PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 11:06 pm Reply with quote  
Padawan
Padawan

Haha guess who I drew? Grievous and some random PO'd wookie. I'd be wary of that wookie. He looks like he's going to rip someone's arms and legs off and shove them down the person's throat while ripping the entrails out of their rear and hanging them with it, if they haven't already died from...being killed with their limbs? -Hides from the wookie-

This is what you get when I am sleep deprived and living off of coffee, slushies, and candy:

I soooo wanted to add smudge marks and dirt spots on Grievous to make him more, well you know Grievous, battle worn, but I got lazy. So let's pretend Grievous has shiny new armor!

>>>>>>>>>>>>"Oh man I shot Marvin in the face."

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 11:24 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

That Grievous picture looks really sweet! Same goes for the Wookie, though there is something really disturbing about that expression..... lol, good job.

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 10:40 am Reply with quote  

That should be Jedipoodoos new avatar! Laughing

Nice work!

"I believe toys resonate with us as humans, we can hold them them, it's tactile, real! They are totems for our extended beliefs and imaginations. A fetish for ideas that hold as much interest and passion as old religious relics for some. We display them in our homes. They show who we are. They are signals for similar thinking people. A way we connect with each other...and I guess thats why I do toys. That connection." -Ashley Wood

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 2:41 pm Reply with quote  
Padawan
Padawan

Quote:
though there is something really disturbing about that expression..... lol, good job.

Lol yeah I know! XD
While I drew it I got creeped out myself. Well that's because in real life, I am deathly afraid of wookies. I hate how they're overly fuzzy and how their mouths are shaped and just ugh DX

If I ever saw one in real life I'd probably die of fright. Does this make me a pansy for being afraid of something fictional? XD

I had this huuuuge fangirlism over Grievous. You should have seen me, going all crazy every time he appeared in the movies/books/shows. Now he's like a bff to me even if he isn't real. 8D

And thank you guys for the compliments X3

>>>>>>>>>>>>"Oh man I shot Marvin in the face."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:00 am Reply with quote  
Knight
Knight

Darth Skuldren wrote:
That should be Jedipoodoos new avatar! Laughing

Nice work!

Indeed, most impressive!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » Creative Works

Page 1 of 1