Clone Wars Exhibit in Indianapolis

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Clone Wars Animated TV Series View previous topic :: View next topic  
Clone Wars Exhibit in Indianapolis
 PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:45 am Reply with quote  

The Children's Museum in Indianapolis has opened a special Clone Wars Exhibition that will be open until January 31, 2010. There you can see maquettes, concept designs, costumes, props, models, character art, and framed digital prints. Pieces will be from the live-action feature films and the animated Clone Wars series. They will also have a full scale Jedi starfighter on display.

You can check out the full details here.

Article: Star Wars The Clone Wars Exhibition
Source: http://www.childrensmuseum.org/special_exhibits/starwars/index.htm

"I believe toys resonate with us as humans, we can hold them them, it's tactile, real! They are totems for our extended beliefs and imaginations. A fetish for ideas that hold as much interest and passion as old religious relics for some. We display them in our homes. They show who we are. They are signals for similar thinking people. A way we connect with each other...and I guess thats why I do toys. That connection." -Ashley Wood

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Clone Wars Animated TV Series

Page 1 of 1