A friend and I have a blog with actual content now!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » Creative Works View previous topic :: View next topic  
A friend and I have a blog with actual content now!
 PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:19 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

My friend Chris and I launched "Write Drunk, Edit Drunk" in 2013. We never intended it to be much other than a place for us to put short stories and we didn't do much with it. Now, though, we're cranking stuff out. We decided that we wanted to participate in National Novel Writing Month but neither of us had prepped, so rather than ditch I decided to do 30 short stories in 30 days, each one meeting the minimum word count of 1600 or more (the pace for NaNoWriMo) and we're only posting first drafts so while not all of it is quality I think there's some decent stuff in there.

I'm extremely proud of what we've accomplished so far and you guys are...well, you're a home away from home for me so I wanted to share. Like I said not all of it is good (I'm cranking these out daily this month and I'm so very, very tired) but I think there's stuff worth reading and we have 3 reviews up as well this month (including the new Fantastic Beasts film!) so I hope some of you will be up to check it out Smile

www.writedrunkeditdrunk.com

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:17 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

I'll read through all the stories and give my feedback, but it might take a little while.

Where sky and water meet,
Where the waves grow sweet,
Doubt not, Reepicheep,
To find all you seek,
There is the utter east.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:01 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Take your time Reep. Many of them are brief, some are decent, but some are just plain awful. This month is about the grind of it all, but I think there are gems in there. We're always excited for feedback Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » Creative Works

Page 1 of 1