Well I'm feeling much better about my school transfer now, largely due to the fact that my subjects are all awesome:
1. Guitar- I get to start my days playing guitar, how awesome is that?
2. English- my favourite/best subject.
3. Computer- at least it will be easy.
4. Freeness period- I forget it's real name, but I've never heard of it before. Apparantley I get to spend an hour a day either doing homework or reading, so I can take a book along and read for an entire period. Am I dreaming (and, of course, I could do homework too )
5. Phys-ed- It will be personal fitness, wait-training and the like. I've been wanting to do this for a while, so that works out well.
Still a bit uneasy, but feeling better.
Where sky and water meet,
Where the waves grow sweet,
Doubt not, Reepicheep,
To find all you seek,
There is the utter east.