Good thing of the day!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 136, 137, 138 ... 167, 168, 169  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Mos Eisley Cantina View previous topic :: View next topic  
 PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:17 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Location: Sitting in front of a fireplace on Naboo exchanging pathetic dialogue with Anakin

7pm and my homework is done. Smile

So this is how liberty dies....with thunderous applause.

Those without swords can still die upon them

The world is a mess and I just need to rule it.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:19 am Reply with quote  
Knight
Knight

First rehearsal with my band last night. Although it didn't go smoothly, we're getting an interesting sound.

I'm inspired!

http://soundcloud.com/city-approach

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:00 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Watched Arrow last night. Great show! I look forward to more!
"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
-Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:07 am Reply with quote  
EUC Staff
EUC Staff

I ate five chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast.

Communications Coordinator at EUCantina.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:00 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Well I didn't look like an complete idiot at the school's gala today even though I came last. I lost with my dignity still intact!!! Very Happy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:48 am Reply with quote  
EUC Staff
EUC Staff

I'm meeting with someone from KU to discuss my chances of getting into their journalism school. Pray all goes well because I'm really, really nervous.

Communications Coordinator at EUCantina.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:23 am Reply with quote  
Knight
Knight

^ That is huge!!! Good luck Dance!

"Sure I can't move a rock with my mind, but, boy can I make that rock think its been moved."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:49 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Got a promotion today Cool

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:53 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

VileZero wrote:
Got a promotion today Cool

Hey! Congrats!

I spent most of my day lying on my bed and listening to some music. Very peaceful afternoon until a thunderstorm started.
Then I fell asleep with my earphones still in my ears. Smile

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:39 pm Reply with quote  
Knight
Knight

Just booked my hotel for Star Wars Europe II next year, going to be a) the first time I've gone to one, and b) the first time I've gone away on my own Smile
F*** these chains
No damn slave
I will be different!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:54 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

In spirit of the upcoming holiday I have tossed 10 horror movies and a joker latex mask into my amazon shopping cart. Total cost is less than $30. The Joker mask is cheap but I'll be taking scissors to it to make it into a new costume. For those who don't know a year ago in the relaunched Detective Comics #1 a villain named Dollhouse surgically removed Joker's face and it was left on the wall at Arkham Asylum as a message of some sort. This month he made his triumphant return, stole his face back from cold storage at GCPD, and is wearing it as a mask over his own scarred, destroyed face. I am going to attempt to recreate this as a Halloween costume, and couldn't be more thrilled. It will resemble this.

Click here to see the hidden message (It might contain spoilers)

This will be a Halloween for the ages.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:36 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Location: In a galaxy far, far - No, I'm behind you! Got you! Boo!

Holy Hangover, Batman! You have to take a picture for us!
I am a Star Wars fan. That doesn't mean that I hate or love Jar Jar. That doesn't mean I hate or love Lucas, or agree or disagree 100% with him. That doesn't mean I prefer the PT over the OT, or vice versa. That doesn't mean I hate the EU, or even love all of it. These are not prerequisites. Being a man is not a prerequisite. Being a geek is not a prerequisite. The only prerequisite is that I love something about Star Wars. I am a Star Wars fan.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:09 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Caedus_16 wrote:
In spirit of the upcoming holiday I have tossed 10 horror movies and a joker latex mask into my amazon shopping cart. Total cost is less than $30. The Joker mask is cheap but I'll be taking scissors to it to make it into a new costume. For those who don't know a year ago in the relaunched Detective Comics #1 a villain named Dollhouse surgically removed Joker's face and it was left on the wall at Arkham Asylum as a message of some sort. This month he made his triumphant return, stole his face back from cold storage at GCPD, and is wearing it as a mask over his own scarred, destroyed face. I am going to attempt to recreate this as a Halloween costume, and couldn't be more thrilled. It will resemble this.

Click here to see the hidden message (It might contain spoilers)

This will be a Halloween for the ages.

Now that is scary. I'm with Life on this. You simply have to take a picture for us!

Anyways, I'm a little late on this but I watched the best horror movie in a long time a few days ago. It. Was. Awesome!!! Very Happy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:34 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Location: In a galaxy far, far - No, I'm behind you! Got you! Boo!

What was it? I've been looking for a good horror movie. In an odd way, I really want to be scared by one!
I am a Star Wars fan. That doesn't mean that I hate or love Jar Jar. That doesn't mean I hate or love Lucas, or agree or disagree 100% with him. That doesn't mean I prefer the PT over the OT, or vice versa. That doesn't mean I hate the EU, or even love all of it. These are not prerequisites. Being a man is not a prerequisite. Being a geek is not a prerequisite. The only prerequisite is that I love something about Star Wars. I am a Star Wars fan.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:01 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Life Is The Path wrote:
What was it? I've been looking for a good horror movie. In an odd way, I really want to be scared by one!

Sorry to disappoint you but the movie only recently came out in South African theaters and is in Afrikaans with English subtitles. Sad
The title is Wolwedans in die Skemer which translates in English to "Wolfdance in the Evening", based on the book by Leon van Nierop.

The movie is basically about a young woman, Sonja Daniel who crashes her car near the spectacular Hotel Njala and loses her memory.
Upon her arrival at the hotel, she gets involved with an obsessed family whose lives are controlled by this spooky, eerie hotel. She also quickly discovers that family secrets and an obsession with the past haunt and control their every move.
Sonja then meets the mysterious Jan Joubert, husband of the owner of the hotel, Diana Joubert. But she is especially fascinated by his two daughters, Adéle and Maggie, who live in fear and fascination of their reclusive father and is controlled by his anger and obsessions.
Sonja soon falls in love with the enigmatic Ryno Lategan, a tour guide who befriends her and promises to help her regain her memory. But when a vicious axe murderer starts terrorizing Sonja, she realizes that she has some strange connection to this hotel in her past and that this connection could cost her her life.
Things change when an eccentric investigator, Lieutenant Conrad Nolte and his assistant, Sergeant Berta van Schalkwyk, start investigating the murders at Hotel Njala and make some startling discoveries that even shock these two hardened investigators.

Long description but it was a pretty awesome movie, a bit bloody, but awesome!!! If you really want to be scared by a movie I suggest that you watch The Messengers, I heard it was fantastic! Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Mos Eisley Cantina

Page 137 of 169