The Phantom Menace
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Movie Saga View previous topic :: View next topic  
 PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:00 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

^I watched this on YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qZJ85MdS-g

Are you talking about the guy at 2:20? He's not a pilot and there are still fighters and pilots left after that.

From the video, I wasn't able to determine, if Anakins fighter was the only one left in the hangar when Maul arrives. I've always assumed that there were more starfighters than pilots in that battle. I'm not sure though.

Taral-DLOS wrote:

Why didn't Qui-Gon offer Watto the ship?

"Here's the deal: you give me the hyperdrive, I install it into the ship, you fly with us to Coruscant, and when we land on Coruscant, you fly away on your fancy new Nubian ship, which happens to include the hyperdrive I just bought. You essentially get the ship for free, after I gently use the spare part I need."

If someone offered me a fancy car for practically nothing, just a ride, I would think its an offer too good to be true. The car is probably stolen, or he's planing to kill/rob/kidnap me during our trip.....

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:56 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Yeah, that's him. For some reason I thought he was a pilot, but the clothes are markedly different. My mistake.

It's not easy to tell from the vid, but from the wide shots of Padme's group running for cover as the droidekas roll in and the hangar behind the Jedi, it's possible that Anakin's fighter was the only one left.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:45 pm Reply with quote  
Knight
Knight

DannikJerriko wrote:
Dancelittleewok wrote:
Jake Lloyd who played Anakin Skywalker in Star Wars: The Phantom Menace quit film industry after life made a living hell

Interesting read, Star Wars fans!

Apparently not. From ClubJade

Wow. I am like, two years late here, but I still feel this and this is relevant to the Jake Lloyd discussion.

Deffo think the first article sounds more plausible.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Movie Saga

Page 6 of 6