S2 - Episode 5: Landing at Point Rain
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Clone Wars Animated TV Series View previous topic :: View next topic  
S2 - Episode 5: Landing at Point Rain
 PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:53 am Reply with quote  

Season 2 - Episode 5: Landing at Point Rain
Airs: Wednesday November 4 at 7:00 PM Central, 8:00 PM Eastern, Friday November 6 at 7:00 PM Central, 8:00 PM Eastern, and Sunday November 8 at 8:00 PM Central, 9:00 PM Eastern on Cartoon Network.

Summary: Anakin, Ahsoka and Ki-Adi-Mundi lead a landing party to destroy a droid factory on Geonosis.

Featured Characters: Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Ahsoka Tano, Clone Commander Cody, Clone Captain Rex, Clone Commander Jet

Featured Locations: Geonosis

"I believe toys resonate with us as humans, we can hold them them, it's tactile, real! They are totems for our extended beliefs and imaginations. A fetish for ideas that hold as much interest and passion as old religious relics for some. We display them in our homes. They show who we are. They are signals for similar thinking people. A way we connect with each other...and I guess thats why I do toys. That connection." -Ashley Wood

Last edited by Darth Skuldren on Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:36 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:55 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Sounds like it might be at Kamino, because of the whole point rain thing...

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:39 pm Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

SwordoftheJedi wrote:
Sounds like it might be at Kamino, because of the whole point rain thing...

Could be Mon Calmari?

-Bring on your thousands, one at a time or all in a rush. I don't give a damn. None shall pass.
-
-To become a Jedi, it is not the Force one must learn to control but oneself.
-
-Podcasts: Star Wars Beyond the Films, The Star Wars Report, & EUCast

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:57 am Reply with quote  

Yeah, we don't know a whole lot yet. Coure I haven't seen Senate Spy yet, did they show a preview of this episode?

"I believe toys resonate with us as humans, we can hold them them, it's tactile, real! They are totems for our extended beliefs and imaginations. A fetish for ideas that hold as much interest and passion as old religious relics for some. We display them in our homes. They show who we are. They are signals for similar thinking people. A way we connect with each other...and I guess thats why I do toys. That connection." -Ashley Wood

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:19 am Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

Yeah, this is the Geonosis one, I think. I listened to an interview with Dave Filoni from Fandays 3, which was this weekend. He said that this is the complete opposite of Senate Spy. It will be the biggest battle they have done, hardly any dialog. He said he showed it to George and had to explain that this couldn't be done every week because it was so complex, so obviously it was at the top of what George can imagine Star Wars being.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:51 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Yes the huge battle will compose of many clones (5) facing a massive amount of droids (7) and some Jedi Master will come and save the day (Ahsoka).

Someone said that on another forum. But he's right, this is probably what the "biggest battle" will compose of.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:04 pm Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

Old Master Ben wrote:
Yeah, this is the Geonosis one, I think. I listened to an interview with Dave Filoni from Fandays 3, which was this weekend. He said that this is the complete opposite of Senate Spy. It will be the biggest battle they have done, hardly any dialog. He said he showed it to George and had to explain that this couldn't be done every week because it was so complex, so obviously it was at the top of what George can imagine Star Wars being.

I'm all for huge battles.

JJ- I hope those numbers are off! That doesn't sound HUGE Laughing Lets hope it's EP 3 style big.

-Bring on your thousands, one at a time or all in a rush. I don't give a damn. None shall pass.
-
-

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:18 pm Reply with quote  

I know we've seen more than seven droids on screen at once. Confused

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:34 pm Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

Darth Skuldren wrote:

Smile

When you factor in the Clones dying- it's really a dark show Smile

-
-

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:03 pm Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

Quote:
Yes the huge battle will compose of many clones (5) facing a massive amount of droids (7) and some Jedi Master will come and save the day (Ahsoka).

Oh, somebody doesn't like The Clone Wars. Razz

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:16 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Darth Skuldren wrote:

It's called sarcasm... Wink

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:03 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

I'm looking forward to this one. Cool First, let me clarify, if this was a movie I'd be appalled. All action and no story... Confused But being it's a half hour long and one of many, I'm cool with it. I've always wanted to see a Star Wars battle with close detail, but I was never sure how it could be done without being a flop until now.

Where sky and water meet,
Where the waves grow sweet,
Doubt not, Reepicheep,
To find all you seek,
There is the utter east.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:06 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Location: Sitting in front of a fireplace on Naboo exchanging pathetic dialogue with Anakin

I'm looking forward to it. After Senate Spy, I'm all in favor of less talking. Smile

So this is how liberty dies....with thunderous applause.

Those without swords can still die upon them

The world is a mess and I just need to rule it.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:25 am Reply with quote  

Lol, you guys make Senate Spy sound really bad. I still haven't seen it yet, but I guess there's no rush.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:20 pm Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

Darth Skuldren wrote:
Lol, you guys make Senate Spy sound really bad. I still haven't seen it yet, but I guess there's no rush.

Not exactly "Bad" just not all it could have been. Or it was closer to the things about AotCs we dislike Smile

-
-

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Clone Wars Animated TV Series

Page 1 of 4