Star Wars: The Clone Wars – Takeover to Raleigh

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Clone Wars Animated TV Series View previous topic :: View next topic  
Star Wars: The Clone Wars – Takeover to Raleigh
 PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:57 pm Reply with quote  
Padawan
Padawan

This is my first post over here, so if I did something wrong, I apologize and please don't flame me too much .

I came across this while checking out the Carolina Hurricanes website this evening and thought it might be of interest. If it was posted elsewhere, again, I apologize, but I tried to search before and it didn't come up.

http://hurricanes.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=505537
Quote:

Cartoon Network and Time Warner Cable Bring Star Wars: The Clone Wars to The RBC Center
Tuesday, 11.10.2009 / 9:53 AM / News
Cartoon Network and Time Warner Cable bring Star Wars: The Clone Wars – Takeover to Raleigh. The event will be held at the Carolina Hurricanes Game at The RBC Center, November 13th at 7pm.

The Star Wars: The Clone Wars – Takeover will offer attendees several family-friendly activities, including the opportunity for fans to bring their cameras, meet clone troopers and get their picture taken with them. Time Warner Cable will also give away Star Wars: The Clone Wars prizes and other exciting giveaways.

“We are thrilled to partner with Time Warner Cable to bring the Star Wars: The Clone Wars – Takeover event to The RBC Center,” said Gary Brockman, vice president of network marketing and operations, TNS. “This event will present fun activities for family members of every age to share.”

“This is a unique opportunity for Time Warner Cable customers to see one of their favorite shows come to life.” says George Douglas, vice president of marketing, Time Warner Cable.

Earning record ratings in its first season, Cartoon Network’s Star Wars: The Clone Wars is a CG-animated episodic series from creator George Lucas and Lucasfilm Animation. It takes audiences on new and exciting adventures, combining the legendary storytelling of Lucasfilm with innovative animation. A thrilling second season launched October 2nd with all-new half-hour episodes airing Fridays at 8 p.m. (ET/PT).

Time Warner Cable’s Carolina Region provides video, Internet and telephone services to more than 2.1 million residential and business customers in more than 400 cities and towns across North and South Carolinas. Time Warner Cable is the second-largest cable operator in the U.S., with technologically advanced, well-clustered systems located in five geographic areas-New York state, the Carolinas, Ohio, southern California and Texas. Time Warner Cable serves more than 14 million customers who subscribe to one or more of its video, high-speed data and voice services. Time Warner Cable Business Class offers a suite of phone, Internet, Ethernet and cable television services to businesses of all sizes. Time Warner Cable Media sales, the advertising arm of Time Warner Cable, offers national, regional and local companies innovative advertising solutions that are targeted and affordable. More information about the services of Time Warner Cable is available at www.timewarnercable.com, www.twcbc.com, and www.twcmediasales.com.

Cartoon Network (CartoonNetwork.com), currently seen in more than 97 million U.S. homes and 166 countries around the world, is Turner Broadcasting System, Inc.’s ad-supported cable service now available in HD, offering the best in original, acquired and classic entertainment for youth and families. Nightly from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m. (ET, PT), Cartoon Network shares its channel space with Adult Swim, a late-night destination showcasing original and acquired animation for young adults 18-34.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:02 pm Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

Welcome to the forums! Very Happy No flaming will be involved; that's not a welcoming ritual we encourage. Wink

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:37 pm Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

Old Master Ben wrote:
Welcome to the forums! Very Happy No flaming will be involved; that's not a welcoming ritual we encourage. Wink

But then you'll be safer not to ask about the ones he allows
Wink

Laughing Smile

-Bring on your thousands, one at a time or all in a rush. I don't give a damn. None shall pass.
-
-To become a Jedi, it is not the Force one must learn to control but oneself.
-
-Podcasts: Star Wars Beyond the Films, The Star Wars Report, & EUCast

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:53 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Location: Sitting in front of a fireplace on Naboo exchanging pathetic dialogue with Anakin

True that. Wink And welcome!

So this is how liberty dies....with thunderous applause.

Those without swords can still die upon them

The world is a mess and I just need to rule it.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:19 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

I don't even know what flaming is, so that tells you somethinhg. Welcome to the forums. Wink

Where sky and water meet,
Where the waves grow sweet,
Doubt not, Reepicheep,
To find all you seek,
There is the utter east.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:30 pm Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

Reepicheep wrote:
I don't even know what flaming is, so that tells you somethinhg. Welcome to the forums. Wink

When the Human Torch says "Flame on!" from there on out he's Flaming!

-Bring on your thousands, one at a time or all in a rush. I don't give a damn. None shall pass.
-
-

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:49 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Hmm... that was lost on me. Wink

Where sky and water meet,
Where the waves grow sweet,
Doubt not, Reepicheep,
To find all you seek,
There is the utter east.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:52 pm Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

Reepicheep wrote:
Hmm... that was lost on me. Wink

Never watched Fantastic 4? Jonny Storm. A.K.A. The Human Torch.

The one character I felt was well portrayed in both films. Wink

I loved the finger snap flame.

-
-

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:03 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Location: Sitting in front of a fireplace on Naboo exchanging pathetic dialogue with Anakin

Fantastic Four was decent, but not one of the better superhero movies.

So this is how liberty dies....with thunderous applause.

Those without swords can still die upon them

The world is a mess and I just need to rule it.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:12 pm Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

Queen Padmè Skywalker wrote:
Fantastic Four was decent, but not one of the better superhero movies.

The first was much better then the 2nd IMO. But I hope the 3rd will be more like they became in the late 90's early 2000's. After all Reed, TOny Stark, Charles X, and a few are THE smartest beings on earth. I'd like to see more of that. (That was the dodge joke in the 2nd btw) Reed's "that smart" Wink

-
-

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Clone Wars Animated TV Series

Page 1 of 1