S2 - Episode 12: The Mandalore Plot
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Clone Wars Animated TV Series View previous topic :: View next topic  
 PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:51 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

True, true...

Where sky and water meet,
Where the waves grow sweet,
Doubt not, Reepicheep,
To find all you seek,
There is the utter east.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:22 am Reply with quote  

Here's something though, the way they're pushing it, you almost wonder if they are trying to say Jando Fett was Deathwatch. First the Pacifists are claiming he's not a Mandalorian, and then it's stated that all the warriors were exiled to the moon...which is where Deathwatch is. Now are all the 'warriors' on the moon Deathwatch, or are there two groups of warriors on the moon?

"I believe toys resonate with us as humans, we can hold them them, it's tactile, real! They are totems for our extended beliefs and imaginations. A fetish for ideas that hold as much interest and passion as old religious relics for some. We display them in our homes. They show who we are. They are signals for similar thinking people. A way we connect with each other...and I guess thats why I do toys. That connection." -Ashley Wood

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:08 am Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

Darth Skuldren wrote:
Here's something though, the way they're pushing it, you almost wonder if they are trying to say Jando Fett was Deathwatch. First the Pacifists are claiming he's not a Mandalorian, and then it's stated that all the warriors were exiled to the moon...which is where Deathwatch is. Now are all the 'warriors' on the moon Deathwatch, or are there two groups of warriors on the moon?

I figure they meant all the "warriors" who wouldn't stop openly embracing the fighting ways. But that would be before Death Watch became Death Watch and all that. But I could see the ones who were bounty hunters and soldiers for hire still staying on Mandalore in the forests that survived on the other parts of the planet not razed. And living their lives like Farmers and fathers and the like while they were on the planet, but they would leave often, and hence it never was an issue.

The warriors on the moon, the ones who were banished- I have a very hard time seeing them "Died out" as that guy said- I think he's not on the level at all either. Cause think about this for a second- IF Mandalore was bombed to salt lake flats style desert all planet wide (not at all how I see it- see previous posts) sending the Warriors to a jungle forest moon wouldn't seem too harsh at the time. "What you're sending me to a planet rich in resources? Ok" And then they mine the poo out of it? See some one was lying there IMO.

-Bring on your thousands, one at a time or all in a rush. I don't give a damn. None shall pass.
-
-To become a Jedi, it is not the Force one must learn to control but oneself.
-
-Podcasts: Star Wars Beyond the Films, The Star Wars Report, & EUCast

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:07 am Reply with quote  

I wonder where they got all the money and tech to build those big cube cities. Those things can't be cheap. Especially right after you got wiped out. And the more I think about it, how do the pacifist cubes support themselves? They're planet is a wasteland, their precious ore is on a moon they don't control, and they don't hire themselves out as the precious mercs they once were because it now goes against their pacifist nature. Are they living off donations?

"I believe toys resonate with us as humans, we can hold them them, it's tactile, real! They are totems for our extended beliefs and imaginations. A fetish for ideas that hold as much interest and passion as old religious relics for some. We display them in our homes. They show who we are. They are signals for similar thinking people. A way we connect with each other...and I guess thats why I do toys. That connection." -Ashley Wood

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:30 am Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

Hopes and dreams Razz

-Bring on your thousands, one at a time or all in a rush. I don't give a damn. None shall pass.
-
-To become a Jedi, it is not the Force one must learn to control but oneself.
-
-Podcasts: Star Wars Beyond the Films, The Star Wars Report, & EUCast

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Clone Wars Animated TV Series

Page 5 of 5